Saturday 28 February 2015

"Disney Paint The Night" Nighttime Spectacular at Hong Kong Disneyland

We would always visit a Theme Park (Disneyland or Ocean Park or both) during our almost yearly trip back to Hong Kong to visit my In laws. Charlotte chose Disneyland during our last trip back after she found out "Frozen" was part of the theme there. She would get to meet her favourite characters Princess Elsa and Olaf-the funny snowman.

I found out that Hong Kong Disneyland has added a night parade called Disney Paint The Night on top on the noon's parade-Flights Of Fantasy. We enjoyed the performance thoroughly, having able to see the Disney Characters in a very different light (forgive my pun ;-)) I hope the photos I captured told you more on the fun we had on that night. Enjoy!

Little Pixie and Monsters Inc.

Monsters Inc. and Cars

Little Mermaid

Toy Story

Favorite Disney Characters

4 comments:

  1. I visited Hong Kong so many times, but I never had a chance to go to Disneyland!! Awesome pictures! Worth going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how did you manage to capture these shots? Love them all! WPopping by to wish you a Happy CNY, Paul!

    ReplyDelete